Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BIG DOG

Hello


I wanted to share some work in progress of  my big dog robot concept.
Big dog is armed with a 30 mm chain gun and has an array of sensors and optics.

Big dog can be used as a scout sniper, and as an area defense weapon.
it is fully autonomous but it can also be controlled remotely. I can be also pre programmed to complete a mission. If controlled remotely, it requires a gunner, a driver and a commander to fully operate, though it is possible to have big dog controlled entirely by one person.

Its legs make it highly mobile and it can keep up with infantry fighting vehicles.

The legs have several points of articulation which allows it to climb up steep mountains, and move gracefully across rugged terrain.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Carlos, just dicovered your work and it's just awesome!

I'm asking to me about your process. I suppose you work on Zbrush or a Nurbs software but how do you convert it to a clean mesh in order to using on Maya and make UV/texture?

Thanks